- January 25, 2022. “The Holocaust and Genocide: Memorialization and Activism,” with Professor Donald Bloxham (University of Edinburgh). Watch here.
- February 10, 2022. “The Philip Roth We Don’t Know: Sex, Race, and Autobiography,” with Professor and CJC Senior Advisor Jacques Berlinerblau. Watch here.
- February 24, 2022. “Once We Were Slaves: “The Extraordinary Journey of a Multi-Racial Jewish Family,” with Professor Laura Arnold Leibman. Watch here.
- March 22, 2022. “2022 Hal Israel Endowed Lectureship in Jewish-Catholic Relations by Professor Magda Teter – Blood Libel: On the Trail of an Antisemitic Myth.” Watch here.
- April 7, 2022. “2022 Andrew H. Siegal Lecture by Professor Matthew Levitt – Balancing Counterterrorism and Interstate Competition: Implications for U.S. Interests in the Middle East.” Watch here.
- April 27, 2022: “Remembering and Dismembering the Holocaust: Implications for Today” (2022 Yom HaShoah Lecture), with Professor Alvin Rosenfeld and Ms. Marie Harf. Watch here.