Over the past 15 years, the Center for Jewish Civilization has staged more than 300 lectures and over 15 international conferences. By our internal estimates, upwards of 25,000 people have attended these intellectual and cultural gatherings. Each and every one of these events has been free and open to the public (and catered!). This, and so many other aspects of our work involving undergraduates and faculty, has been made possible by the generosity of people like you. If you wish to make a gift to the Center for Jewish Civilization please take note of the following instructions:
Online Giving Instructions
You can make an online donation to the Center for Jewish Civilization using your American Express, MasterCard, or Visa credit card. Follow the 6 easy steps and instructions below to make sure your donation is properly credited to the CJC.
- Go to the online giving form.
- On the first page, enter your Gift Information: amount and designation. For designation, choose “other” in the drop-down box and type in “Center for Jewish Civilization” in the Special Designation text box below.
- Check the appropriate box if your donation will fulfill a previous pledge you’ve made to give to Georgetown, if the gift will be matched by your employer, or if your gift will be made in someone’s memory or honor.
- Go to Personal Information, and enter your contact details.
- Go to Payment Information and enter your credit card data.
- At the next page, verify your gift details and make any corrections as needed.
The final page provides you with a receipt which you may print for your records.
That’s it, and many thanks for your donation to the Center for Jewish Civilization!
Mail Giving Instructions
You can mail a check donation to the Center for Jewish Civilization to the following address:
Center for Jewish Civilization
Attn. Bruce Hoffman – ICC 306 G
37th and O Streets, NW
Washington, DC 20057
Thank you for your generous support of the Center for Jewish Civilization!