Online Giving Instructions
You can make an online donation to the Center for Jewish Civilization using your American Express, MasterCard, or Visa credit card. Follow the 6 easy steps and instructions below to make sure your donation is properly credited to the CJC.
Go to the online giving form.
- On the first page, enter your Gift Information: amount and designation. For designation, choose "other" in the drop-down box and type in "Center for Jewish Civilization" in the Special Designation text box below.
- Check the appropriate box if your donation will fulfill a previous pledge you've made to give to Georgetown, if the gift will be matched by your employer, or if your gift will be made in someone's memory or honor.
- Go to Personal Information, and enter your contact details.
- Go to Payment Information and enter your credit card data.
- At the next page, verify your gift details and make any corrections as needed.
- The final page provides you with a receipt which you may print for your records.
That's it, and many thanks for your donation to the Center for Jewish Civilization!
mail giving instructions
You can mail a check donation to the Center for Jewish Civilization to the following address:
Center for Jewish Civilization
Attn. Jacques Berlinerblau - ICC 305 P
37th & O Street, NW
Washington, DC 20057
Thank you for your generous support of the Center for Jewish Civilization!