Over the past 15 years, the Center for Jewish Civilization has staged more than 300 lectures and over 15 international conferences. By our internal estimates, upwards of 25,000 people have attended these intellectual and cultural gatherings. Each and every one of these events has been free and open to the public (and catered!). This, and so many other aspects of our work involving undergraduates and faculty, has been made possible by the generosity of people like you. If you wish to make a gift to the Center for Jewish Civilization please take note of the following instructions:
Online Giving Instructions
You can make an online donation to the Center for Jewish Civilization using your American Express, MasterCard, or Visa credit card. Follow the 6 easy steps and instructions below to make sure your donation is properly credited to the CJC.
- Go to the online giving form.
- Enter your Gift Information in the field next to “Center for Jewish Civilization (CJC) Director’s Leadership Fund.”
Note: If you would like to additionally support the “Georgetown Fund in support of undergraduate scholarships” and / or “Other” fields, you may do so on this page.
- Select if you would like your gift to be One-Time or Sustaining.
- Click “Continue” to go to the Personal Information page, and enter your contact details.
- Select if you would like to pay using a credit card or Paypal and enter your credit card data.
- Verify your gift details and make any corrections as needed.
The final page provides you with a receipt which you may print for your records.
Please do not hesitate to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Thank you for your support for the Center for Jewish Civilization!
Mail Giving Instructions
You can mail a check donation to the Center for Jewish Civilization to the following address:
Center for Jewish Civilization
Attn. Bruce Hoffman – ICC 306 G
37th and O Streets, NW
Washington, DC 20057
Thank you for your generous support of the Center for Jewish Civilization!